Question 11 Who /Which of the following is the custodian of the Constitution of India?(a) The President of India
(b) The Prime Minister of India
(e) The Lok Sabha Secretariat
(d) The Supreme court of India
Answer: The Supreme court of India
- Where does SharePoint store its data?
- Which of the following is not supported for IIS?
- The access level, Signature and return type on a method can be changed during
- Who among the following first introduced the world's first laptop computer in the market?
- With reference to the Cabinet Mission, which of the following statements is/are correct?
- Which one of the following National Parks has a climate that varies from tropical to subtropical, temperate and arctic?
- Amnesty International is
- With Reference to the art and archaeo-logical history of India, which one among the following was made earliest?
- 'BioCarbon Fund Initiative for Sustain- able Forest Landscapes' is managed by the
- India is a member of which among the following?
- In India, the steel production industry requires the import of
- The provisions in Fifth Schedule and Sixth Schedule in the Constitution of India are made in order to