Question 2 Which one of the following National Parks has a climate that varies from tropical to subtropical, temperate and arctic?A) Khangchendzonga National Park
B) Nandadevi National Park
C) Neora Valley National Park
D) Namdapha National Park
Answer: Neora Valley National Park
- Where does SharePoint store its data?
- Which of the following is not supported for IIS?
- The access level, Signature and return type on a method can be changed during
- Who among the following first introduced the world's first laptop computer in the market?
- With reference to the Cabinet Mission, which of the following statements is/are correct?
- Amnesty International is
- With Reference to the art and archaeo-logical history of India, which one among the following was made earliest?
- 'BioCarbon Fund Initiative for Sustain- able Forest Landscapes' is managed by the
- India is a member of which among the following?
- In India, the steel production industry requires the import of
- The provisions in Fifth Schedule and Sixth Schedule in the Constitution of India are made in order to
- Who /Which of the following is the custodian of the Constitution of India?
- The Genetic Engineering Appraisal Committee is constituted under the
- In the Mekong-Ganga Cooperation, an initiative of six countries, which of the following is/are not a participant/ participants?
- Tides occur in the oceans and seas due to which among the following?
- Which one of the following was given classical language status recently?
- With reference to an organization known as ‘Birdlife International’, which of the following statements is/are correct?
- "To uphold and protect the Sovereignty, Unity and Integrity of India" is a provision made in the
- There is a Parliamentary System of Government in India because the
- H1 N1 virus is sometimes mentioned in the news with reference to which one of the following diseases?
- General Knowledge (GK) in Hindi - सामान्य ज्ञान