Question 3 Amnesty International isA) an agency of the United Nations to help refugees of civil wars
B) a global Human Rights Movement
C) A non- governmental voluntary organisation to help very poor people
D) an inter-governmental agency to cater to medical emergencies in war-ravaged regions
Answer: a global Human Rights Movement
- Where does SharePoint store its data?
- Which of the following is not supported for IIS?
- The access level, Signature and return type on a method can be changed during
- Who among the following first introduced the world's first laptop computer in the market?
- With reference to the Cabinet Mission, which of the following statements is/are correct?
- Which one of the following National Parks has a climate that varies from tropical to subtropical, temperate and arctic?
- With Reference to the art and archaeo-logical history of India, which one among the following was made earliest?
- 'BioCarbon Fund Initiative for Sustain- able Forest Landscapes' is managed by the
- India is a member of which among the following?
- In India, the steel production industry requires the import of
- The provisions in Fifth Schedule and Sixth Schedule in the Constitution of India are made in order to
- Who /Which of the following is the custodian of the Constitution of India?