Question 15. With reference to the 'Gram Nyayalaya Act', which of the following statements is/are correct?1. As per the Act, Gram Nyayalayas can hear only civil cases and not criminal cases.
2. The Act allows local social activists as mediators/reconciliators.
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 only
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2
Answer: (b) 2 only
- Project Loon, sometimes seen in the news, is related to
- Net metering is sometimes seen in the news in the context of promoting the
- India's ranking in the 'Ease of Doing Business Index' . Which of the following has declared that ranking?
- Banjaras during the medieval period of Indian history were generally
- Who of the following had first deciphered the edicts of Emperor Ashoka?
- With reference to the 'Gram Nyayalaya Act', which of the following statements is/are correct?
- With reference to the 'Trans-Pacific Partnership', consider the following statements
- The India-Africa Summit
- What is/are the purpose/purposes of the `Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR)' announced by RBI?
- What is/are unique about ‘Kharai camel’, a breed found in India?
- scientists have discovered a new and distinct species of banana plant which attains a height of about 11 metres and has orange-coloured fruit pulp
- Which one of the following is the best description of ‘INS Astradharini’, that was in the news recently?
- What is 'Greased Lightning-10 (GL-10)', recently in the news?
- Swadeshi' and 'Boycott' were adopted as methods of struggle for the first time during
- Doctors Without Borders (Medecins Sans Frontieres), often in the news, is