Question 19. What is/are unique about ‘Kharai camel’, a breed found in India?1. It is capable of swimming up to three kilometres in seawater.
2. It survives by grazing on mangroves.
3. It lives in the wild and cannot be domesticated.
Select the correct answer using the code given below.
(a) 1 and 2 only
(b) 3 only
(c) 1 and 3 only
(d) 1, 2 and 3
Answer: (d) 1, 2 and 3
- Project Loon, sometimes seen in the news, is related to
- Net metering is sometimes seen in the news in the context of promoting the
- India's ranking in the 'Ease of Doing Business Index' . Which of the following has declared that ranking?
- Banjaras during the medieval period of Indian history were generally
- Who of the following had first deciphered the edicts of Emperor Ashoka?
- With reference to the 'Gram Nyayalaya Act', which of the following statements is/are correct?
- With reference to the 'Trans-Pacific Partnership', consider the following statements
- The India-Africa Summit
- What is/are the purpose/purposes of the `Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR)' announced by RBI?
- What is/are unique about ‘Kharai camel’, a breed found in India?
- scientists have discovered a new and distinct species of banana plant which attains a height of about 11 metres and has orange-coloured fruit pulp
- Which one of the following is the best description of ‘INS Astradharini’, that was in the news recently?
- What is 'Greased Lightning-10 (GL-10)', recently in the news?
- Swadeshi' and 'Boycott' were adopted as methods of struggle for the first time during
- Doctors Without Borders (Medecins Sans Frontieres), often in the news, is