Question Which of the following is not a Fundamental Right ?A) Right to Equality
B) Right against Exploitation
C) Right to Strike
D) Right to Freedom of Religion
Answer: Right to Strike
- Who was Fastest shorthand writer?
- Hitler party which came into power in 1933 is known as
- In which of the following convection takes place?
- SSC EXAM Website
- Most Important GK Questions & Answers
- A body falling freely under the action of gravity has
- Garampani sanctuary is located at
- Which of the following represents normal B.P.?(Blood Pressure)
- Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue New York is the world's
- Blue Print of life is
- In Potato the 'eyes' help in
- How many delegates attended the first session of Indian National Congress?